A spiritual teacher teaches a person ‘sadhana’ in accordance with that person’s capacity and needs. Everybody cannot practice the same thing. Why? Because nobody is made the same. Some people may be devotional and some may be intellectual, some practise yoga—there are different kinds of people, and one has to teach accordingly. Therefore, when a teacher gives you instructions, follow those instructions completely to the point. Don’t say, “This I’ll follow, this I won’t.” Therefore, choosing a Guru is a choice we have to make very carefully, it shouldn’t be done in haste. If done in haste, you can’t do what is being told and you’re in a big mess. So, carefully take the decision, because once you have taken the decision, it should be implemented 100%.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017