One of the symbols that Shiva carries is the ‘paasha’ – a noose. Shiva only throws this noose on those who are ready to accept the noose; it is not thrown at random. Believe me, it is a beautiful noose. It is the reason Shiva is also called ‘Pashupathi’. ‘Pashu’ relates to all the instincts we have as animals. It’s the noose that pulls the animal and makes it do exactly what he wants. This noose is called the ‘paasha’.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017