One of the symbols that Shiva carries is the ‘paasha’ – a noose. Shiva only throws this noose on those who are ready to accept the noose; it is not thrown at random. Believe me, it is a beautiful noose. It is the reason Shiva is also called ‘Pashupathi’. ‘Pashu’ relates to all the instincts we have as animals. It’s the noose that pulls the animal and makes it do exactly what he wants. This noose is called the ‘paasha’.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA