We are saying that the next stage after aesthetics is spiritual evolution. In aesthetics, you have to put things in order; in spiritual evolution, you have to put your mind in order. In aesthetics, you should know where this picture should hang, where the other should and gradually balance everything, all in your mind. Then only you can go deep into your mind, and proceed to the next step, which is spiritual evolution. So, the moment I say I am walking on the path, it means I am starting mind’s evolution above aesthetics and starting a spiritual evolution. And, sometimes, we are in between, an intermediate stage, sometimes here and sometimes there. This is the movement.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA