To understand, while we are OK that we still have to go beyond; that we have to find lasting peace; that we have to find the Real which is the Immortal Self and to understand that THAT is much more important than just this. That is the aim of any religious path. By religious path. I am also talking about the spiritual path not just religion as an external aid. As an external aid, it should be so oriented, that it leads us forward and not put us backwards.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.