The most important point stressed is the first qualification ‘Sarva bhuta hite rataaha’ meaning ‘one who has the welfare of all beings in his heart’. This is the beginning of ‘sadhana’. If you have the welfare of all beings in your heart, with the understanding that everyone is a spark of the Divine, then, there are no enemies. If there are no enemies, there are no negative thoughts against anybody; if there is no negative thought against anybody, meditation becomes a simple dynamic process. There is nothing to worry.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA