Vedanta says: when the mind understands its inability to reach out and find it, it finally rests or lets go; it surrenders, becomes still and quiet naturally, not forcibly. Then, when the mind and the senses have ceased their function, in that tranquility and absolute stillness, there is what is actually there.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA