Sometimes, what you think is misfortune is actually ‘fortune’, which comes in the garb of misfortune. Only then, you begin to think seriously, “Where am I going?” “What am I doing?” So, that’s another reason why people begin to meditate. When such misfortune happens, then people begin to meditate, question, think, and contemplate, because they have seen the emptiness of life.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA