At least in spiritual matters, please don’t tell lies. Don’t say I meditated for six hours today and my lights were going up and down. Say only what you really feel – if you don’t do that, that is the greatest blunder that can happen. What happens is we read in books that so and so has attained such a thing and, therefore, we also hope to attain the thing and, for some time, we imagine that we are also attaining it, but we are not. So what I am saying is, consider things.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017