A clear understanding of anatomy and physiology is an important aspect of yoga. That is the first realization of yourself; first understanding of yourself. I am not saying you should all do medicine, but this is biology – you need not go into detail, a general understanding of this is enough. You will understand why yoga prescribes certain respiratory systems, certain levels of breathing, certain rhythms, and certain postures. If your consciousness was not linked to the physical organism, what is the use of all this?
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA