When we go to a temple, we see the image there. I go down there, and I worship. I bow my head down and I fall flat worshipping. After that, I come out. What do I do next? I see a human being – a god in human form, not an image pulling and tugging at my sleeve because he wants some money. All my worship is over! What I mean is that my worship should be with complete humility that I am nobody. Otherwise, one really cannot worship. If I think I am somebody, I cannot worship. I have to be humble and this comes out of my understanding that I am really nobody. Who am I? I am nobody.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA