When we go to a temple, we see the image there. I go down there, and I worship. I bow my head down and I fall flat worshipping. After that, I come out. What do I do next? I see a human being – a god in human form, not an image pulling and tugging at my sleeve because he wants some money. All my worship is over! What I mean is that my worship should be with complete humility that I am nobody. Otherwise, one really cannot worship. If I think I am somebody, I cannot worship. I have to be humble and this comes out of my understanding that I am really nobody. Who am I? I am nobody.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017