There is a beautiful word in Sanskrit for completeness – ‘Poorna’. Upanishads mentions ‘Poorna’ – which means fulfillment, fullness, completeness. This is the essential characteristic of one’s being, which is one’s own consciousness – free of all distractions, which is called the ‘Atman’. It is when this ‘Atman’ or the real self, which is the center and core of the consciousness of every human being is found, that one reaches the state of perfect happiness and realises that this is in every single living being, although untapped.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA