There is a beautiful word in Sanskrit for completeness – ‘Poorna’. Upanishads mentions ‘Poorna’ – which means fulfillment, fullness, completeness. This is the essential characteristic of one’s being, which is one’s own consciousness – free of all distractions, which is called the ‘Atman’. It is when this ‘Atman’ or the real self, which is the center and core of the consciousness of every human being is found, that one reaches the state of perfect happiness and realises that this is in every single living being, although untapped.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018