The practice of Sadhana is what is known generally as meditation. This meditation is not some kind of mumbo jumbo done behind closed doors; it is merely a method taught to a student by a spiritual teacher who has practiced it himself. It is customised based on the type of student. What stage he or she is in and how much he or she can practice regularly? Therefore, to study and understand this meditation called Sadhana, intimate contact is required between the teacher and the taught, between the student and the teacher. There is no common formula by which millions of human beings can touch their inner self and find true happiness because everyone is made differently, physically, mentally and psychologically.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017