Ramakrishna Paramahansa had many disciples and each one he treated and taught in different ways and every one of them, at least most of them, turned out at the end to be sages in their own right. Not one technique was the same as the other. The approaches were different. So, what I mean to say is there has to be an intimate contact between the teacher and the student so that the teacher can discover what kind of a student one is and teach accordingly, so that he may proceed at his own pace and come finally to one’s true inner self – the consciousness deep down of us, which by its very nature is full of bliss.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA