All Sadhana is not mere meditation. Sadhana has to be complimented by one’s activity in the outside world – how one deals with other human beings and so on. That’s also an essential part of Sadhana, not merely sitting and closing your eyes and pretending to meditate. In fact, my Master used to say that if you sit down with closed eyes without moving for a full hour every day and do it for ten years in the same way and still you don’t hear the crying of a hungry child in your neighbourhood, all your meditation has gone waste.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Informal Satsang with Sri M in Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.