All Sadhana is not mere meditation. Sadhana has to be complimented by one’s activity in the outside world – how one deals with other human beings and so on. That’s also an essential part of Sadhana, not merely sitting and closing your eyes and pretending to meditate. In fact, my Master used to say that if you sit down with closed eyes without moving for a full hour every day and do it for ten years in the same way and still you don’t hear the crying of a hungry child in your neighbourhood, all your meditation has gone waste.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA