Meditation, the search for happiness, is successful and most effective only when the mind begins to change. That is essentially Sadhana and meditation, not merely the mechanical practice of sitting down. Of course, there are meditation techniques that are practiced to calm the mind and make one turn inward. But the real meaning of Sadhana is to begin by wondering if there is an essential being in us – our true consciousness, a spark of the divine! And if it is so, the same spark of the divine has also to be in all other human beings.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA