Meditation, the search for happiness, is successful and most effective only when the mind begins to change. That is essentially Sadhana and meditation, not merely the mechanical practice of sitting down. Of course, there are meditation techniques that are practiced to calm the mind and make one turn inward. But the real meaning of Sadhana is to begin by wondering if there is an essential being in us – our true consciousness, a spark of the divine! And if it is so, the same spark of the divine has also to be in all other human beings.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Informal Satsang with Sri M in Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.