The true ‘Sadhak’ not only meditates in the way his Guru has taught him to, depending on his needs. He also begins to function in the world with the understanding – although weak in the beginning – that the divine spark within him is also in all living beings. And, therefore, to serve, to help, to be kind is also a form of worship of that divine spark in other living beings. So, kindness and doing good to others should go side-by-side along with one’s meditative practices. They are not against each other; rather they complement each other.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA