The process by which one-pointed attention is developed – I am deliberately not using the word concentration here because concentration is that you strain and try to fix your attention on something. But one-pointed attention means one is completely relaxed and yet fully alive and sensitive. So, from this point of view, there is really not much difference between meditation and introspection, except that it’s true meditation when one can be clear and not confused.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017