So, how do I know I am making progress in meditation? First, I am able to sit down quietly even if it is for a short period, with my mind settled peacefully, without distraction, fixing my attention on own inner self. The moment I sit down to meditate, I am able to cut off all the world’s disturbances and go deep within, quiet and calm. I am now able to deal with serious problems of life without getting upset or confused or without fearing what is the solution or without the fear that I might not succeed in handling the problem. I am now in tune with the whole of nature – with the rain, with the wind, with the clouds, with the earth. I can no longer hate. My mind is peaceful. In short, I am a better person now, than I was before I started meditation. If this is happening, then you are making progress. And, as one proceeds deeper and deeper into one’s practice, one also begins to be in tune and open up to dimensions, which are usually unknown to the ordinary mind.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA