There are two ways of doing it (keeping the slate clean). One is by realizing that it is important to have your slate clean. It means don’t carry your anger, hatred, stupidity and poisonous feelings against others from one day to the next. When you go to sleep, can we leave it in the bed and get up in the morning afresh? And say, ‘It’s okay! Yesterday is gone, can we be fresh?’ Two, all the knowledge that we gain from books and becomes a big load on our head has to be cleansed daily. And, how do we cleanse it? You cleanse it either with good activity, doing good to somebody or by doing activities like listening to beautiful music – so that you are totally absorbed in it and are not filled up with rubbish.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017