There are two ways of doing it (keeping the slate clean). One is by realizing that it is important to have your slate clean. It means don’t carry your anger, hatred, stupidity and poisonous feelings against others from one day to the next. When you go to sleep, can we leave it in the bed and get up in the morning afresh? And say, ‘It’s okay! Yesterday is gone, can we be fresh?’ Two, all the knowledge that we gain from books and becomes a big load on our head has to be cleansed daily. And, how do we cleanse it? You cleanse it either with good activity, doing good to somebody or by doing activities like listening to beautiful music – so that you are totally absorbed in it and are not filled up with rubbish.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA