The basic fact is that the mind has various levels of impurities, various levels of agitations, various levels of indiscrimination. Now, as long as these last, they are like curtains, which very subtly veil or cover the Truth. So, when I say search, you are not searching for something outside yourself, you are searching for something within you. And to find what you are searching for, one needs to penetrate so many layers of impurities, so many layers upon layers that are gathered not only in this life but also for many hundreds of lives. It is not easy to get free of them. We are born with certain characteristics, certain predilections in this life and some of those from our past lives. Now, as long as these are there, in different layers, its not possible to penetrate, to remove the veils and curtains, tear them down, and come face-to-face with the truth, which is after all in our hearts.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA