You know that the ultimate aim of spiritual fulfillment is to find the Truth – Satya. In fact, there are people whose only desire is to find the Truth. There may not be many, but there are. Such people are called ‘Satya-kaamas’, people whose only desire is to reach the Truth. Now, to reach The Truth, you have to start with being truthful, practically in day-to-day life. You cannot expect to find the Universal Truth and speak lies all 24 hours, day in and dayout. Then, you are under an illusion. You may think that you have found the Truth, but it may not be the Truth. If you cannot implement truth in your day-to-day existence, how can you find the Universal Truth?
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA