Through Babaji’s blessings, I understood that – the all-pervading Supreme Reality, you may call him God, Allah, Khuda, Wahe Guru, whatever you want – there is a small particle or ‘amsha’ of that Supreme Reality in all our hearts. There’s nobody who doesn’t have the Supreme Reality sitting within his or her heart as the ‘antaryaami’, as the witness. It’s that which gives us consciousness, and it is common to all. Therefore, all of us are walking temples of God. The only way to worship that divinity in our hearts is not through Arati but through service. Helping someone who is less privileged than us is the best Seva to the God who is within our hearts.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017