You cannot start the practice of Yoga without following, at least, a few simple procedures. One of the most important is moderation—not only moderation in eating but moderation in entertainment, moderation in everything. This is the middle-path. Lord Krishna says in the Gita, ‘This yoga which I teach is not for him who eats too much or who eats too little’. The key words: Eats too much or eats too little. ‘Mitahara vikarasaya’, which means, to eat light food, a controlled dietary pattern and also controlled indulgence in all activities of life.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA