You cannot start the practice of Yoga without following, at least, a few simple procedures. One of the most important is moderation—not only moderation in eating but moderation in entertainment, moderation in everything. This is the middle-path. Lord Krishna says in the Gita, ‘This yoga which I teach is not for him who eats too much or who eats too little’. The key words: Eats too much or eats too little. ‘Mitahara vikarasaya’, which means, to eat light food, a controlled dietary pattern and also controlled indulgence in all activities of life.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Informal Satsang with Sri M in Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.