When you say you follow the teachings, it does not mean you can sit everyday and close your eyes for hours together – not that the mind is still – and think that you have done the job. The spiritual teaching includes looking after people, who are less privileged and who are suffering; unless you do that, I do not think that you can sit and meditate. It’s not possible. Well, you can go into a hypnotic trance and think that you have gone into meditation, but you have to improve your life, you have to become less self-centered. Move outside your self.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA