When you say you follow the teachings, it does not mean you can sit everyday and close your eyes for hours together – not that the mind is still – and think that you have done the job. The spiritual teaching includes looking after people, who are less privileged and who are suffering; unless you do that, I do not think that you can sit and meditate. It’s not possible. Well, you can go into a hypnotic trance and think that you have gone into meditation, but you have to improve your life, you have to become less self-centered. Move outside your self.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017