Look at yourself and see where you are. Before every act, look at the motive. Before you act, before you speak, when a thought enters your mind, hold for a second and see what is your motive, why are you doing this. Mostly 99%, you will see you are not doing it for moksha; 100 percent, it will be something else definitely. The moment every activity and every thought is directed towards attaining the truth or attaining liberation, you can leave me. There is no need of further instructions.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017