Decide that I am going to look at myself in a mirror – which is not clouded by my own prejudices – in which I can actually see my image. And if I see some flaws, I should start correcting them. I am here to enter your hearts, and teach you how to move forward and the first step is to examine yourself. Don’t blame others. Look at yourself. The problem may be you, not the other person. It is so easy to blame another person. I am a good person, and this guy is not behaving properly – this is how it is. Can we look at ourselves?
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018