Decide that I am going to look at myself in a mirror – which is not clouded by my own prejudices – in which I can actually see my image. And if I see some flaws, I should start correcting them. I am here to enter your hearts, and teach you how to move forward and the first step is to examine yourself. Don’t blame others. Look at yourself. The problem may be you, not the other person. It is so easy to blame another person. I am a good person, and this guy is not behaving properly – this is how it is. Can we look at ourselves?
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA