Can we live in peace with ourselves? Can we we stop harbouring hatred for others? I think the only possibility from here on is this living together and interreligious harmony. So, it has to start with oneself. I must practice it, then I can talk about it here in front of you. Do I practice it myself? Do I practice it with my neighbour? If the neighbor throws something in to my compound, do I fly into a rage or do I decide to have a one-on-one summit with him? If I set my house right, then I can talk to my neighbor with conviction.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA