Life moves, the problem is, we would like to freeze it and hold it. It is not possible. You can freeze it for a while but it will break its dam and flood and come out again and begin to flow. Life flows like the river….and if you consider it as a flow, that is the reality, not as something that is frozen, here, there….and when you have a vision of that floating, the free flow of life, then you are beginning to see the reality….free from the illusion….which does not mean that it flows without control. A flowing river, by the very fact that it is flowing makes its own boundaries. You don’t have to do anything about it.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017