Most of the time, we spend all our energies on worrying about the failure. If we could only just brush it out and retain our energies, we could move forward and look to fresher avenues. A mind that is insecure and confused cannot think clearly. This applies also when one is in a state of what is called depression—now it is a very popular word. Every third person seems to be in some kind of depression. To avoid this kind of confusion and depression, Gita talks about ‘Karma Sanyasa Yoga’ that means to ‘perform your Karma and forget about the result’.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA