When the sleeping energy, the formidable ‘Kundalini’ is awakened by resorting to the proper means, with the guidance of a proper teacher, it begins to move up the ‘Sushumna’ channel, touching six centers as it ascends to the topmost center, known as the thousand-petalled lotus, the ‘Sahasrara Chakra’, located at the crown of the head. When the Kundalini energy reaches there, it merges with the Supreme Reality called Shivam, and upon this merger, the Yogi enters ‘Samadhi’ or a super-conscious state, where he realizes his own identity with the divine, all-pervading, supremely-blissful being.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018