When the sleeping energy, the formidable ‘Kundalini’ is awakened by resorting to the proper means, with the guidance of a proper teacher, it begins to move up the ‘Sushumna’ channel, touching six centers as it ascends to the topmost center, known as the thousand-petalled lotus, the ‘Sahasrara Chakra’, located at the crown of the head. When the Kundalini energy reaches there, it merges with the Supreme Reality called Shivam, and upon this merger, the Yogi enters ‘Samadhi’ or a super-conscious state, where he realizes his own identity with the divine, all-pervading, supremely-blissful being.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA