When Kabirdas settled down in Kashi and began giving spiritual discourses, fanatical Hindus and Muslims soon turned against him for his teachings were different from theirs. Their hostility towards Kabir had little or no effect on him! He continued to teach all of the seekers who came to him without any discrimination. The number of his followers increased steadily and his fame spread far and wide. Kabir always said, people should discover God within themselves, rather than engaging in rites and rituals.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA