What is Bhakti? A love that is completely surrendering, not for our sake but for the one we love. It’s completely selfless – Love! Bhakti! Ishq! It is a known fact in spiritual circles that spiritual attainment is not cerebration; it is not intellectual. The experience can be intellectually discussed, proved or disproved, commentaries may be written on it but it all starts with the feeling of love. Love is important. It is the ‘fire of desire for the Supreme’ that turns the yogi into a lover of God.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017