When the heart unconditionally, without any worry of the consequences, surrenders itself at the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord to think of nothing other than the Supreme Being, that is Bhakti. The one, who is a bhakta, thinks not of himself but of the Lord. Meerabai, the great bhakta, was ready to abandon everything – her palace, her wealth, her husband – so that she could forever remain at the feet of her beloved Kanhaiya.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA