An average person thinks in certain set patterns and he cannot break that pattern. If a man is sitting here and talking, he must be a great teacher. Actually, he may not be. Or, if a man speaks well, he must be wise. There may be wise men that never speak at all! Since the average person thinks in patterns and cannot accommodate himself to a different point of view, he loses a great deal of meaning of life. He may live, even progress, but he cannot understand all that is going on. If one cannot break the pattern and see that things can be different at any point, then it is actually not possible to embrace the truth. The truth emerges completely out of pattern from what you think.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA