People have this feeling that, if you have to be enlightened, it has to be exotic. Something has to be different. It cannot be the same. It must be something extraordinary. Then only enlightenment will come. He should either have a flowing beard or a crown on his head or have a long robe. Or he should be naked, if nothing! It is possible somebody appears wearing a dhoti and a kurta and someone will tell you, “No! No! Not this fellow! This is someone else from the street” The mechanism of rationalisation is one that effectively bars the deepening of the perception.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017