People have this feeling that, if you have to be enlightened, it has to be exotic. Something has to be different. It cannot be the same. It must be something extraordinary. Then only enlightenment will come. He should either have a flowing beard or a crown on his head or have a long robe. Or he should be naked, if nothing! It is possible somebody appears wearing a dhoti and a kurta and someone will tell you, “No! No! Not this fellow! This is someone else from the street” The mechanism of rationalisation is one that effectively bars the deepening of the perception.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA