A neighbour came to borrow Mullah Nasiruddin’s clothesline. Mullah said: ”I am sorry, I can’t give it to you because I am drying flour on it.” ”How can you dry flour on a line?” asked the neighbour. ”It is less difficult than you think, especially when you don’t want to lend it’’, he said. Nasiruddin here presents an example of the mind that will not accept there are ways of approaching things other than the conventional pattern. In the development of the human mind, there is a constant change and, therefore, a limit to the usefulness of any particular technique.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Informal Satsang with Sri M in Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.