A neighbour came to borrow Mullah Nasiruddin’s clothesline. Mullah said: ”I am sorry, I can’t give it to you because I am drying flour on it.” ”How can you dry flour on a line?” asked the neighbour. ”It is less difficult than you think, especially when you don’t want to lend it’’, he said. Nasiruddin here presents an example of the mind that will not accept there are ways of approaching things other than the conventional pattern. In the development of the human mind, there is a constant change and, therefore, a limit to the usefulness of any particular technique.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA