Follow and observe the Guru for a time, live with him for a period of time – this is the old method. When you live with him, you will observe how he is behaving, under all conditions and circumstances. Don’t jump to conclusions by just seeing his behaviour on the stage; sitting there and smiling is easy. However, we are not aware how he behaves with his cook or driver at home. In public, we may see him as calm, composed, and collected. What we may fail to know is how he is within, in actuality.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017