Follow and observe the Guru for a time, live with him for a period of time – this is the old method. When you live with him, you will observe how he is behaving, under all conditions and circumstances. Don’t jump to conclusions by just seeing his behaviour on the stage; sitting there and smiling is easy. However, we are not aware how he behaves with his cook or driver at home. In public, we may see him as calm, composed, and collected. What we may fail to know is how he is within, in actuality.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA