When you are in office – amidst all sorts of distractions – and you want to experience one-pointedness, there are techniques for this. The technique is to couple the mind with some action. So, we connect it with the action of breath. The mind cannot be without any action. It is like a vacuum. We cannot maintain vacuum, as air will immediately rush into it. Similarly, we cannot sit without any thought. Instead of focusing on thoughts from the outside, we substitute it with the thought of breath.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA