The difference between Gautam Buddha and us: All our lives, we meet poor and sick people, old and starving, here and there on footpaths, but we don’t become Buddha. Our mind doesn’t change. Why? Because we have been insulated against such conditions. Gautama Siddhartha was made of different stuff. He was a sensitive young man and what he saw filled him with pain and misery and also set him to think about life. What was life all about when finally you become old and wrinkled, when poverty can come upon you at any time?
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017