There is sorrow in the mind. The sorrow off not being able to attain something we want. This is the greatest of sorrows. The other sorrows are considerably physical and economic in their causes; but the sorrow of the mind is that of one who has been slighted, the mind which has not been given its due, the mind that is suffering because who it thought was dear to it is with somebody else. The mind whose greatest desire was to acquire something has not succeeded in doing so. The mind that is no more able to take the insults of those around. All these are miseries, sorrows.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Aravali Retreat with Sri M
- Retreat with Sri M at The Peepal Grove School – Registrations Closed
- Sri M in UK 2017 | Public Programs | 25-28 October 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA