There is sorrow in the mind. The sorrow off not being able to attain something we want. This is the greatest of sorrows. The other sorrows are considerably physical and economic in their causes; but the sorrow of the mind is that of one who has been slighted, the mind which has not been given its due, the mind that is suffering because who it thought was dear to it is with somebody else. The mind whose greatest desire was to acquire something has not succeeded in doing so. The mind that is no more able to take the insults of those around. All these are miseries, sorrows.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017