Look at a river, it furrows through the sand, on both sides there are banks. It builds its own banks. Oh it floods sometimes but that does not mean that you can freeze it and hold it in one place. This movement of life, the ever expanding quality of life, that is Brahman….the Supreme Reality….which, if you break your illusions and look at freely, you will realize….is part of you and you are a part of it. In fact, the word Brahman comes from the Sanskrit root, ‘brh’ which means ever expanding, never stagnating, moving, full of life, acting. This is the search for the Brahman and the examination of the illusions that prevent us from doing so.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018