Look at a river, it furrows through the sand, on both sides there are banks. It builds its own banks. Oh it floods sometimes but that does not mean that you can freeze it and hold it in one place. This movement of life, the ever expanding quality of life, that is Brahman….the Supreme Reality….which, if you break your illusions and look at freely, you will realize….is part of you and you are a part of it. In fact, the word Brahman comes from the Sanskrit root, ‘brh’ which means ever expanding, never stagnating, moving, full of life, acting. This is the search for the Brahman and the examination of the illusions that prevent us from doing so.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA