When I’m enjoying something, there is also a hidden element of unhappiness attached to it. This is because I’m afraid that the thing, which I am enjoying, might disappear any moment. If I have common sense, I must know that I can’t enjoy the whole thing all the time. So, the moment I enjoy something, there is already a hidden agenda of holding on to it, because it might slip away. This itself is unhappiness, you see. So, in happiness, there is a small element of unhappiness involved.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- The Khatt Spring Yoga Retreat 2018 in UAE with Sri M
- The Maha Shivarathiri 2018 Program with Sri M at Madanapalle
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017