When I’m enjoying something, even then there is a hidden element of unhappiness there, because I’m afraid that the thing which I am enjoying might go off at any moment. If I have common sense, I must know this – that I can’t always enjoy the whole thing, all the time. It will go, at some time. So, the moment I enjoy, there is already a hidden feeling of holding on to it, because it might slip off. That itself is unhappiness, you see. So, in happiness itself, there is a small element of this.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA