When I’m enjoying something, even then there is a hidden element of unhappiness there, because I’m afraid that the thing which I am enjoying might go off at any moment. If I have common sense, I must know this – that I can’t always enjoy the whole thing, all the time. It will go, at some time. So, the moment I enjoy, there is already a hidden feeling of holding on to it, because it might slip off. That itself is unhappiness, you see. So, in happiness itself, there is a small element of this.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017