In Vedanta, what the Vedantist does, is to examine the world around him and find out that it is impermanent. He says, ” This world is impermanent because today it’s here and tomorrow it is gone. All the joys that I have are bound to disappear when I die. Nothing is permanent because anything that is born is bound to die. So, this is not the Truth, because the Truth has to be something that remains always, has no tinge of sorrow in It.” This process is what is called, ” Neti, Neti.” ” This is not the Truth; this is not the Truth; this is not the Truth.” Thus he negates.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA