The most important point stressed is the first qualification ‘Sarva bhuta hite rataaha’ meaning ‘one who has the welfare of all beings in his heart’. This is the beginning of ‘sadhana’. If you have the welfare of all beings in your heart, with the understanding that everyone is a spark of the Divine, then, there are no enemies. If there are no enemies, there are no negative thoughts against anybody; if there is no negative thought against anybody, meditation becomes a simple dynamic process. There is nothing to worry.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Informal Satsang with Sri M in Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.