In the Rig Veda, it says ‘Sa Esa Vaisvaanaro Visvarupah’. This is HE, the ‘Vaisvanaara’ fire, assuming every form. HE is the life and fire who arises every day. Now ‘Vaisvanaara’ is supposed to be the fire that is the essence of living beings, ‘Prana’ is the energy that glows in all human beings, while ‘Visvarupah’ is the essence of the whole universe.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA