In the Rig Veda, it says ‘Sa Esa Vaisvaanaro Visvarupah’. This is HE, the ‘Vaisvanaara’ fire, assuming every form. HE is the life and fire who arises every day. Now ‘Vaisvanaara’ is supposed to be the fire that is the essence of living beings, ‘Prana’ is the energy that glows in all human beings, while ‘Visvarupah’ is the essence of the whole universe.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Talks | “Mindfulness and Beyond” at The Theosophical Society, Melbourne on 17th March, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018