To understand, while we are OK – that we still have to go beyond; that we have to find lasting peace; that we have to find the Real which is the Immortal Self – and to understand that ‘that’ is much more important than just ‘this’ – that is the aim of any religious path. By ‘religious path’ I am also talking about the spiritual path – not just religion as an external aid. As an external aid, it should be so oriented, that it leads us forward and not put us backwards.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017