The first chapter is Arjuna Vishada Yoga. It begins with the sorrow of Arjuna. This is a very very important thing to understand. Unless sorrow in some form comes about, one will not turn around and try to find the truth behind the appearances. One would remain satisfied with the little lollipops that have been offered. Suck them and sit all one’s life. But the supreme reality does not want this to happen and therefore sorrow comes. When sorrow comes, one doesn’t run away from sorrow.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Meet Sri M in U S A 2018
- Sri M in Australia – 15th – 30th March 2018
- A Retreat with Sri M in the ancient city of Varanasi – 22-25 December 2018
- Retreat at Badrinath with Sri M | 7 – 15 October 2018
- Sri M in Jalandhar, March 10 – 12, 2018
- Videos | Q & A | London Nehru Center, October 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Aravali Retreat held from 8-10 Jan, 2018
- Videos | Satsangs | Kodagu Retreat held on 18th Jan, 2018.
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Vedanta for the Modern World” – at IIC New Delhi 2018
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017