The first chapter is Arjuna Vishada Yoga. It begins with the sorrow of Arjuna. This is a very very important thing to understand. Unless sorrow in some form comes about, one will not turn around and try to find the truth behind the appearances. One would remain satisfied with the little lollipops that have been offered. Suck them and sit all one’s life. But the supreme reality does not want this to happen and therefore sorrow comes. When sorrow comes, one doesn’t run away from sorrow.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA