The ‘Agni tattva’ vis-a-vis the mind is actually the fire that burns within. Physically, it is the digestive fire. It is the aspiration to transform oneself from crude to subtle. ‘Agni ye swaha’ means ‘May Agni purify my mind and take it from the concrete to the less concrete, to the subtle’.
Subscribe to Sri M’s Quotes
Please send me Quotations by Email
- Sri M in Delhi | Retreat, Talk and the Walk of Hope Anniversary | 8 – 14 January 2018
- Sri M in Maharashtra | Book Launch & Satsangs | 4 – 7 February 2018
- Maha Shivarathiri 2018 – Registrations
- Retreat with Sri M in Kodagu
- The Sahyadri Retreat with Sri M – Registrations Closed
- Videos | Talks | ‘’Virtuous Leadership’ in London, UK, 2017
- Videos | Talks | ‘Search for Happiness According to Vedanta’ in London, UK, 2017.
- Videos | Satsangs | Dhyana Yoga – Satsang in UK, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Group Meetings 1 & 2 – at Long Island, USA on 26th Aug, 2017
- Videos | Satsangs | Satsang at Syracuse, New York, USA