1. Candidates should be able to design and teach yoga programs for and along with guidance from the Kendra.
2. Ability to integrate practices and philosophy and making it practical and viable for a variety of students.
3. Ability to deal with all age groups will be appreciated, specially kids and senior citizens.
4. In addition to tutoring and teaching, the teachers will be required to mentor students.
5. Candidate should be service-oriented and manage other duties pertaining to the position as assigned.
Location : Work from Home. Visit Bharat Yoga Vidya Kendra campus in Madanapalle, A.P. when essential.
1. A minimum of certified Level 2 (Yoga Wellness Instructor) qualified from YCB (AYUSH) OR certified Level 3 (Yoga Teacher and Evaluator) from AYUSH or Institute of National Repute is required.
2. A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience on paper as a Yoga Teacher is a must.
3. Education in Nutrition and Naturopathy will be desirable. This is not mandatory.
4. Communication in English and basic knowledge of computers, Zoom and internet is a must.
5. Should be open to learning and continuous improvement.
Pay scale will be at par with experience. Please send your application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th August 2021.